Fortunate people: https://fortunate-people.com/
Chant Now : https://www.chantnow.com/
One Day Padayatra Sankirtan Forever
“One Day Padayatra” is an extension of the “All India Padayatra” and is a full day activity aimed towards engaging and motivating the congregation devotees, to take a lead in connecting people to the local ISKCON Temple.
Every Sunday, an average of 100 devotees, armed with their sacred weapons, namely, Sri Sri Gaura-Nitai, Srila Prabhupada, Prabhupada’s books, the most merciful maha-mantra and prasada, enter a village, inspiring villagers to chant and dance.
This is when one observes the true essence of Padayatra as a walking pilgrimage. This “Walking Festival” is characterised by spectacular sankirtana, ecstatic devotee enthusiasm, and compassionate sharing of Krsna prasada. There is nothing more wondrous than the transcendental vibration of the holy names resounding throughout the narrow village streets. Many other innovative, inspiring activities contribute to extending the temple congregation through the addition of new devotees. We also freely distribute pamphlets and flyers covering topical humanitarian themes like – Corona ki karuna’ and Ode to the Pulwama attack soldiers.’
In commemoration of Prabhupada’s 125th Birth Anniversary Fest 2021, our ISKCON Ahmedabad Padayatra Sankirtan Team has pledged to:
1. Conduct 125 One Day Padayatras in 125 villages around the city with congregation devotees.
2. Visit125 villages to glorify Srila Prabhupada’s mission and activities.
3. Encourage a minimum of 125 people to chant the Hare Krishna maha-mantra for first time in every village visited.
4. Conduct 125 House Programs with the idea of attracting new devotees to ISKCON.
5. Lead 125 hours of continuous kirtana by congregation devotees.
6. Collectively and individual chant 125000 extra rounds for the good health of Srila Prabhupada’s disciples.
7. Distribute 125 Srila Prabhupada Lilamrta 2 volumes big books and 125 Srila Prabhupada (Lilamrta) SSR size books.